Who This Policy Affects
The personal information we collect depends on your relationship with the website. We collect personal information from the following people:
Customers who come to our website(s) to purchase goods or subscribe to our mailing lists,
Visitors to our website(s) who may or may not choose to purchase goods,
Service Providers and their personnel who perform business functions for us, and
Personnel and job applicants who work for us or are applying to work for us.
The personal information we collect from each of these people is detailed below.
What Information Do We Collect?
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested. To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
5. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
You are responsible for your own username and password safety and security on website. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.
That said, we do implement a variety of security measures including offering the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Our servers and website are security scanned and fully verified externally by McAfee Secure from Symantec on a daily basis to protect you online.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?